[ Non-promotion/Discontinued Products ]
We recommend new or existing products to the customers.
The R5U875 is a USB2.0-Video Interface Controller compliant with USB2.0 Video Class. The R5U875 supports a built-in MJPEG encoder and provides high quality video streaming.
The R5U875 has been designed small and compact enough to be embedded and is the best solution for a compact USB Camera Module.
(size=4.5x5.5, pitch=0.50, t=1.0max unit:mm)
Supports USB Video Class 1.1
- Supports a built-in PHY compliant with USB2.0.
- Adopting high-speed and high-bandwidth Isochronous transfer enables high frame rates of up to 15fps @UXGA.
- The R5U875 supports Microsoft native drivers.
Adoption of Motion-JPEG (MJPEG)
- A built-in MJPEG encoder provides high quality video streaming.
- It provides a high frame rate on a large image size.
Low Power Consumption
- Low operating power consumption.
- The power consumption is further reduced during suspend mode.
- The internal regulator allows 3.3V single power operation.
Small Package & Space Savings
- Supports two small packages: a 48-pin QFN package and a 56-pin CSP package.
- Allows a design with high flexibility such as an ultra-compact module.
General-purpose Input / Output
- Using the general-purpose Input/Output allows the system to have the unique functions.
- •Web Camera
Notice: Firmware should be modified to fit each product.
Please contact our distributor or sales representative for details.