The Automotive Products Class
Ricoh provides three classes of automotive products corresponding to required quality level.
Please select the product with appropriate quality level for the automotive application.
(Please do not use consumer quality products for any automotive application and vice versa.)
|Quality Level||Traceability Management|
|Rank1||For Safety-critical Automotive Parts
(Operation control system)
|R8 Series||-40°C to 105°C
|-40°C to 105°C
|Low and High Temperature*5|
|Rank2||For General Automotive Equipments
|H Class*4||-40°C to 85°C||-40°C to 85°C||Low and High Temperature*6|
|J Class*4||-40°C to 105°C||-40°C to 105°C|
|K Class*4||-40°C to 125°C||-40°C to 125°C|
|Rank3||For Automotive Accessories||A Class||-40°C to 85°C
- *1This value varies depending on the product. Please refer to datasheets.
- *2Some specifications are not covered.
- *3Some products have guaranteed specification for the full operating temperature range.
- *4For each product, there is only one class. Please refer to datasheet.
- *5Test is applied to guaranteed specifications.
- *6Thescreening specification of RANK2 differs by products.
- Technical Support
Quality Assurance Info.
We obtains certification of ISO/TS16949: 2009.